Posted May 23, 2013
ASIC Physical DESIGN ENGINEER
IC-pedia has Two openings in the ASIC Physical design Team:
Seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in IC design and digital physical implementation. Responsibilities include floorplanning and partitioning, physical synthesis, clock tree generation, routing, extraction, timing closure, DFT, signal integrity avoidance, analysis and repair, and manufacturing verification. The individual will contribute both on the implementation side as well as flow development for a variety of mixed signal IP products and test chips. This requires close interaction and collaborative team work with multiple functional groups (front end, analog, application).
- Understanding of the underlying concepts of IC design
- Gain intimate knowledge of the full design cycle from RTL to GDSII
- Build expertise with the physical implementation flows and methodologies in deep sub-micron designs
- Enhance the best practices of the physical design flow
- Interface with the larger product team to understand design constraints, deliverable formats, customer requirements.
- BSc in Electronics/Computer Engineering plus 0-2 years of ASIC design experience in the industry.
- Preferrable to have hands-on experience with physical design in std-cell based designs.
- Preferrable to have knowledge of the Synopsys tools, flows and methodologies required to execute physical design projects. These tools may include: Design Compiler, Physical Compiler, Primetime SI, ICC, Star-RCXT, Hercules, HSPICE and other tools.
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to travel abroad.
Please Forward you resume to email@example.com ...
Thanks and Good luck ...