Posted May 26, 2013
Senior Digital Design Engineer – [REF SDDE]
Si Ware systems is hiring a Senior Digital Design Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To lead and manage digital development or design projects
• Responsible for all aspects of digital blocks and ICs development to meet product requirements from the initial concept, architecture and specification through to the final verification
• Responsible for all phases of the design cycle (specification, modeling, RTL, verification, synthesis, timing closure, vector generation and simulation, lab testing, layout support and documentation).
• Plan, lead and execute incremental updates and maintenance of existing digital designs, test systems, and supporting software and scripts
• Plan, conduct and contribute to design reviews, provide input to characterization and qualification test systems, and support backend design targeting silicon, FPGAs, and system simulators
• B.SC. or M.SC. degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
• 3-6 years digital IC design experience (academic work will be considered)
• Experience in VHDL and/or Verilog design and simulation
• Front-end tools experience (Synopsys, Cadence and/or Mentor’s) and flow experience are highly desired including verification, simulators, synthesis, STA, back-annotation and gate simulation.
• Experience with backend tools and flow and floorplanning or with coordinating with the backend team is essential.
• Experience with DSP algorithms and building blocks is a strong plus.
• Hands-on experience with scripting (csh, Tcl/Tk, Perl,… etc).
• Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams.
• Having project management skills is a plus.
• Good analytical and debugging skills. Highly motivated and independent
• Excellent command of English verbal and written communication skills
Potential candidates are welcome to forward their resumes with an email
Subject [SDDE Candidate] to email@example.com