Posted Jun 05, 2013
IC Layout/CAD Engineer - [REF ICLE]
• Translating schematic-level analog and RF circuits into layout views using Cadence and Mentor tools in a timely fashion.
• Performing post-layout verification (DRC, LVS, etc) and parasitic extractions and debugging such issues.
• Interacting with design team to establish layout requirements and constraints
• Design Kits / CAD Tools Support
Experience / Requirements:
• A B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, with an aptitude to learn and make a career in the area of VLSI layout design.
• Experience in floor-planning, placement, layout, layout verification and parasitic extraction.
• Experience in working with different EDA tools such as Cadence, Cadence Virtuoso, Calibre, and Mentor Graphics.
• Literate in CMOS design kits.
• Shell or SKILL scripts writing experience is a plus.
• Must be self-motivated
• Must be a team player
To apply send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position in the subject of the email.