Posted Jun 11, 2013
Mixed Signal Design & Verification Engineer (REF: AMS01)
ICpedia, an IC Design center based in Cairo’s Sheraton Heliopolis area, is working exclusively for Synopsys© to provide a broad portfolio of implementation IP, verification IP and hardened PHYs.
ICpedia is urgently seeking talented engineers with strong background and experience in IC design to be part of the Analog/Mixed-Signal team. Working as both an individual and a team member, the AMS Design and Verification Engineer will use state of the art design and verification flows to design, implement, verify, and debug a range of IPs on leading edge process technologies. Job responsibilities and qualifications are highlighted below; interested candidates should rush their resumes to email@example.com with the reference code "AMS01" appearing in the subject line of the email.
• Analog and mixed-signal CMOS design and verification using Synopsys tools.
• Develop digital and AMS models for all IP blocks in Verilog & Verilog-AMS.
• Construct self-checking test benches to verify transistor-level circuits.
• Use Co-Simulation verification environment to validate complete systems.
• Develop scripts for needed automation.
• B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
• 0-3 years of experience in Mixed Signal IC design & verification.
• Good knowledge of analog and mixed-signal circuit design flow.
• Good knowledge of Verilog and Verilog-AMS is a plus.
• Good scripting/programming skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
• Discipline, dedication, self-motivation, attention to details, and strong team spirit.