Posted Jun 12, 2013
RF IC Senior Design Engineer (REF RFDE01)
Candidate will be responsible for Analog/RF IC Design for low power wireless applications and will be involved in designing; LNAs, Mixers, PA, PLLs and VCOs.
As a Senior Engineer; candidate will be acting as a key contributor to the design, implementation and verification for a range of low power wireless chips and will be contributing to chip level architectures; as well as coordinating and leading the work of other engineers and leading specific projects.
· 3-6 Years of experience in RFIC design on Cadence and/or Mentor tools.
· RFIC/Analog experience is essential.
· Knowledge in behavioral modeling is a plus.
· Knowledge in scripting languages (Ocean, Perl) would be advantageous
· Knowledge in analog and RFIC layout techniques is essential.
· Knowledge in the state of the art technologies and deep sub-micron processes.
· Analog and RF IC Design
· Leading and mentoring more junior engineers
· Development and verification of sub-systems within the Analog/RF sections of a chip
· Complex problem solving
· Analog design for complex sub-cells and small sub-systems
· Keeping abreast of new developments, technical expertise in the design of Analog sub-cells
· Sharing technical expertise with other Engineers
· Ensure quality solutions; working with Project & Design Managers to ensure timely delivery of sub-systems
· B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
· M.Sc./PhD in Electronics Engineering is a plus.
· Excellent communications skills, written and spoken.
· Ability to work independently and lead engineers for small and medium size projects.
· Oral and written fluency in English
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Please include "RFDE01" in the e-mail subject.