Posted Jun 13, 2013
RF IC Design Engineer (REF RFDE02)
· Candidate will participate as a team player in development and design of products using RFIC design skills and techniques including but not limited to designing CMOS RFIC blocks (VCO, LNA, MIXER and PLLs).
· Candidate will be acting as a key contributor to the design, implementation and verification for a range of low power wireless chips and will be contributing to chip level architectures.
· Will be responsible for the schematic entry, simulation, and verification of relevant Analog/RF circuits and subsystems.
· Will generate the required documentation and contribute to the validation and debugging of the fabricated silicon.
· Will work closely with the system architect and IC layout team throughout the design cycle.
· 0-3 Years of experience in RFIC design on Cadence and/or Mentor tools.
· RFIC/Analog experience is essential.
· Knowledge in scripting languages (Ocean, Perl) would be advantageous
· Knowledge in analog and RFIC layout techniques is a plus.
· Knowledge of state of the art technologies and deep sub-micron processes.
· Knowledge in behavioral modeling is a plus.
· B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
· Excellent communications skills, written and spoken.
· Ability to work independently as well as a key team player.
· Oral and written fluency in English
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include "RFDE02" in the e-mail subject.