Posted Jun 17, 2013
Analog IC Design Engineer (REF PMDE02)
A new opportunity has arisen for an Analog/Mixed-Signal (AMS) IC Design Engineer to join our company. In this position you will be responsible for the design of state-of-the-art highly integrated power management integrated circuits (PMICs).
The selected candidate will be part of a team who is working in high efficiency power management chips, and will be involved in the design of power drivers, PWM controllers, digital filters, ADCs, LDOs, clock generators, reference circuits, and temperature sensors.
As a junior design engineer, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills by designing challenging circuits, and contributing into chip-top verification under the supervision of more senior engineers.
• B.Sc. degree with 0-2 years of experience in analog and mixed-signal IC development
• Must possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design and simulation
• Excellent understanding of basic analog circuits (design and optimization)
• Familiar with Cadence front-end/back-end tools
• Knowledge of behavioral modeling languages (Verilog, Verilog-A/MS) is a plus
• Knowledge of layout matching techniques and device placement is a plus
• Excellent written and spoken communications skills, both in Arabic and English
• Design of challenging analog circuits
• Verification of analog and mixed-signal systems
• Sharing technical expertise with other Engineers
• Keeping abreast of new developments and technical expertise in the design of analog circuits
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Kindly include "PMDE02" in the e-mail subject.