Posted Oct 02, 2013
Layout Design Engineer (REF: LYOT01)
ICpedia, an IC Design center based in Cairo’s Sheraton Heliopolis area, is working exclusively for Synopsys© to provide a broad portfolio of implementation IP, verification IP and hardened PHYs.
ICpedia is urgently seeking talented engineers with good background and/or experience in IC layout design to be part of the Analog/Mixed-Signal team. Working as both an individual and a team member, the Layout Design Engineer will use state of the art flow on important designs in leading edge process technologies. Job responsibilities and qualifications are highlighted below.
Interested candidates should rush their resumes to:
with the reference code "LYOT01" appearing in the subject line of the email.
• Layout design and verification of CMOS circuits.
• Develop scripts for needed automation.
• Communicate timely and effectively.
• B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering (or similar degree).
• 1-2 years of experience in IC layout design.
• Good knowledge of IC design flow.
• Good scripting/programming skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
• Discipline, dedication, fast-learning, attention to details, and
strong team spirit.