Advanced Electronic Design Automation
* Creation of symbolic representation of circuits (schematic)
* Preparation of workspace and pages
* Searching, loading and placing of components
* Wiring connections
* Adding notes, graphics, labels and related documentation
* Updating component information in PCB layout
* Automated tools for placement and wiring
* Import of Schematic Project from VHDL, SPICE etc
* Extraction of component behavior information from data-sheets
* Addition of test inputs (clock inputs, analog inputs like sine, pulse etc..) to verify the design
* Settings for running different analyses
* Testing the functionality of a circuit with various analyses like
* Transient Analysis, Bias Point calculation, Transfer Function analysis, Pole-zero analysis, Noise analysis, Monte- Carlo analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, Distortion analysis, AC and DC Sweep Analysis etc.
* Display of input and output waveforms
* Introduction to VHDL and its significance in current electronics development.
* Types of architecture - Behavioral - data flow - structural
* Behavioral modeling of digital components.
* Data-flow modeling of digital components.
* Structural modeling of digital components.
* Sample models in VHDL.
* Design of PCB layout of a circuit
* Detection and repair of Design rules violation, clearance errors and missing or incomplete connections
* 3D VIEW of the designed board
* Display of hot spots on the board.
* Graphical representation of temperature distribution on a finished PCB at steady state.
* Display of analysis results using isotherms and color mapping schemes.
* Prediction of intensity of magnetic field generated by the circuit on the PCB.
* Prediction of how a signal deviates from its ideal (or intended) behavior in a real-world setting.
* Display of electromagnetic fields that are produced when power or signal traces on the board are energized.
* Display of electromagnetic analysis results as color graph, isolines etc.
* Output generation for fabricating PCB
* Photoplotting (industry method)
* Laser print on slide
* Printing on paper and then developing the film by photographic means
* Generation of Artwork films - WYSIWYG format
* Industry standard formats - RS-274-D and RS-274-X (GBR files)
* Drilling of holes - input files of Excellon format (NCD files)
* Creation of Power And Ground planes